Monday, June 1, 2009

Right 1


Last night, after my prayers, I took my panties off, set the timer and lie down. As I was tapping and rubbing around my vagina, I was already wet since I was anticipating what it would be like to touch myself and cum after my ritual. I have to be careful abt the 1cm or I might get carried away. Thinking that it was Brant's cock and not my fingers tapping and rubbing along my vagina arouses me more. I was kind of wishing the timer would set off coz I want to touch myself already. When the alarm rang, I touched myself slowly at first. Since I don't need to hurry, I touched myself around the labia, thinking abt Brant. Then when I can't wait any longer, I increased the pressure, played with my nipples and cum. After some time, as I lay there, still not wearing my panties, I touched myself around my pussy and can feel I'm still aroused. I touched myself again and cum quicker this time. After some time, I tried to touch myself again, but can feel the soreness and since I am also already sleepy, I decided to wear my panties and curl to sleep.

Haven't cum twice on my own before being a sub to Brant. First was when talking to Brant. Now after my ritual. Guess I should really think it is normal to cum more than once with Brant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Submissive women are not weaklings. They are sensitive people who have a great deal of resilience in the face of their particular challenges.

Submissiveness is a strength seeking a proper context.

No comments: