Tuesday, June 23, 2009

energy drained

Doing my night ritual, after removing my panties and setting the timer, I tried rubbing around the opening of my vagina with my left hand instead of my right. I'm not comfortable so I shifted back to using my right hand and my left hand keeping my labia open. I was wishing I can do the task tomorrow at bath while thinking that Brant's cock is rubbing and tapping around the opening of my vagina, hoping we'll be together soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Just got out of bath, and all I can say, this bath is very energy draining. When I woke up, the first thing I thought was I have to cum at bath using my left hand. I was kind of aroused and at the same time thinking how I'll do it. When I got to bath, I take off my clothes, wished that I belong to Brant and to be his private slut, and soaped myself. As I was soaping my body, my mind was a bit distracted by the task at hand. I remembered Brant wanted me aroused at bath so I started playing with my nipples thinking it was Brant. I then soaped my butt and pussy. As I was soaping my pussy with my right hand, I remembered Brant saying to use my left hand in touching myself. I didn't know if it includes soaping my pussy, but I changed hands soaping instead with my left hand. I was very aroused, I soaped around my labia and played with my clit. I hurriedly rinsed and touched myself. I'm aroused but have a very hard time cumming. I didn't know how to position myself to relax and be able to concentrate on cumming. I then stand with my back on the wall, my right hand supporting me, and my left hand playing with my clit. I imagined Brant smiling his approval at me, and I tried to concentrate on his face and on cumming. It took me a long while before I did cum. After cumming, I can't move, literally. My energy was drained, and my left foot felt a little cramped. I rinsed and got out of bath feeling very tired. I can't seem to even comb my hair lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Submissive women are not weaklings. They are sensitive people who have a great deal of resilience in the face of their particular challenges.

Submissiveness is a strength seeking a proper context.

No comments: