Wednesday, June 17, 2009

wet night

Like yesternight, I was very wet when I did my nightly ritual. I have to be careful not to exceed the 1cm limit. I set my timer, opened my legs and labia and touched around the opening of my vagina thinking it was Brant's cock. I was very aroused and would have wanted to touch myself but I know I can't. I was kind of hurrying the 5+ minute time to come since it felt like torture to be so aroused and not to touch myself. I just think of the bath tomorrow where I can relieve myself while thinking that Brant is watching at me, rubbing his cock around my vagina's opening. I felt kind of relieved when the timer went off, hurriedly wear my panties and curled to sleep. Moving made my panties brush against my clit and I have to fix my panties before curling back with a pillow, hugging it and thinking it was Brant, and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Submissive women are not weaklings. They are sensitive people who have a great deal of resilience in the face of their particular challenges.

Submissiveness is a strength seeking a proper context.

No comments: