During my night ritual, as I lie with my legs open, I imagined that Brant is with me, stroking his cock and rubbing it around my vagina. I was missing him terribly and in a way is glad that somehow, during my nightly ritual, I feel that I am with him. Curling beside a pillow to sleep after my ritual, I wished that we'll be able to have those long talks again.
I woke up a little early for my bath ritual and was a bit afraid that I might fail Brant. I was meaning to ask him yesterday abt my ritual but didn't have the chance. After wishing to belong to him and be his private slut, I soaped my body, thinking and wishing it was him doing it. I then soaped my butt and pussy. I was a little turned on but was also afraid I might not be able to cum and disappoint him. I hurriedly rinsed and stand with my back at the wall and my right hand to support me. I played with my clit using my left hand and was having a hard time concentrating, becoming desperate to cum. I was very much afraid of not being able to do the task and disappoint Brant as I was missing him very much and don't want to lose him. It took me longer today than yesterday to cum, and was feeling very tired after I cum that all I can do is move slowly, toweling myself dry and going out of the bath after.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Submissive women are not weaklings. They are sensitive people who have a great deal of resilience in the face of their particular challenges.
Submissiveness is a strength seeking a proper context.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment