Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Clit pressure
At bath, after I recited that I belong to Brant, I soaped myself and thought abt what he said that I should touch my clit last to prevent it from being too tender. As I was soaping myself, massaging my neck and breasts, playing with my nipples all the time imagining it was Brant's hand. I then soaped and massaged my butt and pussy and I wanted to touch myself but stopped and just continued to play with my nipples and butt. I crave the pressure on my clit, so I rinsed, partially sat down on the toilet, touched my clit and played with my nipples, and cum. I rinsed again, and I can't stand steadily, so I got out of bath to be able to sit properly while combing my hair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Submissive women are not weaklings. They are sensitive people who have a great deal of resilience in the face of their particular challenges.
Submissiveness is a strength seeking a proper context.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment