Monday, June 15, 2009

Marks and Ties


When Brant asked me to reflect on why I was aroused when I saw Amanda's marks and ties, I was kind of hesitant. I was very surprised at my reaction when I saw her ties, specially the marks on her butt. I didn't dwell on the why. was actually afraid to dwell on the why of my reaction to it. I was expecting that I'll cringe, maybe turn away from the pics, but my arousal at seeing the pics kind of scared me. I know that to have those marks, she must have hurt, but when I was aroused, I was afraid that I might be more into pain than pleasure. Now, reflecting on why I was aroused, I think the reason was because she was helpless, maybe tied up, and had submitted to Brant to do as he pleases. The vulnerability of her position, to be exposed and flogged and at the same time pleasured. to totally feel no hold as to what will happen, and just rely and trust Brant to take control. I also think that the marks are somehow symbols of Brant's possession, which I was missing, needing, and wanting.

I don't know why I feel more aroused at Amanda's pics than Nikki's. Maybe because Amanda's pics are more restrained, maybe because of the marks, maybe because of the hog tie. All I know is that I wasn't this aroused when I saw the vids Brant showed me at yuvutu, and the other bondage pics I browsed at the net. Seeing Brant's ropeworks, and knowing he will also do those to me when we meet makes me weak and aroused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Submissive women are not weaklings. They are sensitive people who have a great deal of resilience in the face of their particular challenges.

Submissiveness is a strength seeking a proper context.

No comments: