Monday, June 22, 2009

2 baths and a night

Sunday afternoon and evening...

After taking a nap, I went to bath. I was missing Brant and really wished to belong to him. As I soaped my body, I can't help feeling a little bit aroused. I soaped my pussy and I was aroused but don't really have the urge to cum. So I rinsed and went out of bath. I'm still not that relaxed, I'm still missing Brant terribly.

At church, I'm not in the mood to do anything. Then one of my churchmate came and brought his 1-yr old niece. Playing with her removed my mind from what I am feeling.

When I logged in before going to bed, I was surprised to see Brant already online. I was thinking if we can have a call before I go to sleep but his ym is idle so I went to sleep, hoping we can talk tomorrow before I go to work.

During my nightly ritual, as I opened my legs and labia, and thinking that it was Brant's cock rubbing and tapping around my vagina, I can't help but whisper that I miss him, and to wish that I was with him.


Monday morning...

We still can't have a good connection for the call, so I went to bath. I sort of felt silly for the way I felt yesterday, missing him terribly and feeling a little empty. As I took off my clothes and wished to belong to him, I hoped that someday soon I can be with him. I soaped my breasts, thinking it was Brant playing with my nipples. I then soaped my pussy and butt and felt very aroused. I rinsed and touched myself. I'm having a hard time that I tried to squat and touch myself but can't do it with ease so I stand up again and just lean on my right side while leaning my left hand to the wall for support. I'm having difficulty cumming, then I thought of Brant, playing with my clit, stroking his cock, feeling that he still wants me and I cum intensely.


~~~~~~~~~~~~

Submissive women are not weaklings. They are sensitive people who have a great deal of resilience in the face of their particular challenges.

Submissiveness is a strength seeking a proper context.

No comments: