Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Right 2 err 3
I removed my skirt before lying down and set the timer. I was already naked underneath the skirt. As I lie down, I opened my legs and touched around my vagina, I found out that I'm very wet. I touched around my vagina thinking it was Brant's cock, I'm really very aroused. I rubbed around the opening, tapping, and thinking that someday, Brant will make me his. I was very aroused that I was tempted to touch my clit while rubbing around the opening. When the timer went off, I rubbed around my clit, touching my labia instead of directly touching my clit. From time to time, I would touch and put pressure on my clit. I was very aroused, I can't help moaning. Glad my mom was already sleeping. Touching my labia, and occassionally touching my clit made me cum intensely. After cumming and catching my breath, I touched myself again and cum shortly after. I might have drifted off to sleep. I woke a few minutes after, feeling my hand is above my mons, and touched myself directly at my clit but was too sleepy already that I wear my panties back, curled hugging a pillow thinking it was Brant and drifted off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Submissive women are not weaklings. They are sensitive people who have a great deal of resilience in the face of their particular challenges.
Submissiveness is a strength seeking a proper context.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment